Friday 15 July 2011

Hello, my name is Abigail and I am terrified of white things

Is there ever a perfect moment? I don’t think I’d like to start my blogging in a negative way, but I had to start somehow and waiting for the right time just wasn’t cutting it. Now you’re probably wondering what’s so hard about sitting down to a white sheet and putting little allegorical black shapes in a certain order to finalize a thought or two. Well my people, hello, my name is Abigail and I am terrified of seemingly huge white things. Figuratively speaking, a blank sheet of paper is, to you, perhaps as simple as a plate you set your tea cup on. To me?  Polar bear. You’ll also find that I’m somewhat of an artist, so how about a painting canvas then?  GLACIER TO THE FACE. However, I've gone and conquered my fear, (even given myself a good pat on the back) which is all I was really aiming to do with this post! Back with more.




No comments:

Post a Comment