Friday 22 July 2011

'appy Birfday Rowboat

Tonight I spent my blogging time having a dress up party. By myself. Which, I think is socially acceptable because although I do have friends, I haven't gotten to that deeper level of companionship where an understanding of one's dress-up needs is shared.
Today happens to be the day that, 16 years ago, a wonderful American friend of mine spilled out of her mother in a very slimy fashion. Despite the fact that I am miles away I still opted to celebrate because unless she jumps in a jello pool, that will have been the one and only time she would be so covered in goop. So, I made her a video:

  
Because I'm 8 hours ahead of her I already know what happens, but I still wish her the very best!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "G - You'd better come here. I think she's lost it."

    "What is it now?" G was in the other room.

    "She's barking mad."

    "Yes, she's your daughter..." G walked in.

    "Here, have a look at this." I clicked play.

    ReplyDelete